Good luck charm

I am sooooo not lucky today.

Beg pergi kelas koyak kena seterika.

Tudung hangus kena bekas beg yang kena seterika.

Alas tilam pon sama..

 Oh my oh my, clumsy me :'(
In the end I treat myself with teppanyaki and walnut brownies at City Square, JB.


And I felt happy all over again~

Then I realized that life is beautiful. One minute you're sad, the next you're happy.

As they say, make as many mistakes in your life. Till then you will learn not to put unnecessary things on your bed, and the most important one is don't you ever iron your clothes on the bed! 
Yours Truly,
-ezreen-


No name  – (July 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

aik bag di iron ke??? rajin nya sampai mcm tue.. aku baju pun kalu boleh nk beli yang tak payah iron...punya malas nk iron.. huhuhuh

-ezreen-  – (July 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM)  

haha.. bukan la.. iron panas jatuh atas beg.. beg atas katil.. jadi sila jangan iron atas katil.. bahaya! ;P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP