Ramadhan, a month of relection and forgiveness. A new start.

Hi. Assalamualaikum.


Today is the 12th day of Ramadhan in the year 2018. Today, I decided to be active again, here. I’ve done a lot of self reflection throughout this Ramadhan. Reflecting the bad and the good things that I’ve done. I’ve come to the realization that I’m no longer young. I’m no longer 23, I’m 30 now. The way I think is no longer the same as before. I’m much more matured in dealing with life as I have encountered various situations these past 7 years. 

I kept thinking what I’m going to do with my life. I know the purpose of life is not just about ourself, but also about how we manage the relationship between humans. I wanted myself to have an impact in others life. In a good way ofcourse. I hope the stories that I shared hear will help others in their life. To help people to get back up after a hurtful fall. To see life in a different perspective. In a positive way. And to be a better person. Because life is short and we need to cherish it.

Previously, the reason that I started this blog is because I know my dad will be reading it. And another person is my ex.  I’m not good in expressing myself. This is like a medium to share all my thoughts. But both of them were no longer in my life. My dad died, and my ex obviously an ‘ex’. I don’t think he would be reading this blog any longer. 

So the reason why I wanted to re-start this blog is no longer about the people that I love, but for myself instead. 

Regards,
Efs


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP