I'm a fellow?

Today I want to talk about SLAB that stands for Skim Latihan Akademik Bumiputera by KPT (Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi) for academic staff in public universities. I applied this in June 2009 and already called for an interview session by the end of July, if I'm not mistaken. And the result is out! But just a conditional offer stated that I need to take the IELTS examination with a minimum score of band 5.0 for posgraduate studies in local universities. So basically they will only print out the official offer letter if I pass the English test. And I plan to take it this coming Raya holiday -_-"

Okay, this is actually a Fellowship Scheme under the Latihan Tenaga Pengajar Akademik UniMAP, but the money is actually come from the SLAB scholarship like I mention before. Usually, after a person graduated from their studies, they need to work with the university for about 2 years as a lecturer. But some say that now this scheme does not guarantee you to work there. For me, either both is okay as long as the allowance given during my study now is free ;)

So basically, now I'm a fellow and after I obtain my Master, I'm a lecturer! InsyaAllah.

Next, is about the allowance. Not as much as others, but okay la~ Better than nothing right?

Personal Needs Allowance : RM2,000
Elaun Sara Hidup (monthly) : RM900
Study Fee : depends on UTM
Yearly Books Allowance : RM750
Thesis Allowance : RM1,500/3000
Elaun Alat Perkakas : RM 900

That's all! I will update about this from time to time. Hope things will be as planned. Wish me luck ;D

p/s: Suppose I had an interview session for Sime Darby Management Trainee today. But i didn't go. Hehe. Too bad~

L.O.V.E

ezy

Anonymous –   – (September 3, 2009 at 4:09 PM)  

"For me, either both is okay as long as the allowance given during my study now is free ;)"
...

"Elaun Sara Hidup (monthly) : RM900 ;("


Tahniah.. tahniah.. inilah wajah pensyarah kita. Pensyarah yang bakal mencorakkan generasi kita. Bravo.

-ezreen-  – (September 3, 2009 at 5:03 PM)  

aik?? siapekah ini.. elya, ni ko ke??

bentarung  – (September 4, 2009 at 8:43 PM)  

semekom bakal doktor with phd!! i think it's ur father laa.. huhu

Fahriku  – (September 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM)  

elya belanja makan! aku datang jemput kat rumah~ lalaa~

Lis Shah Alam –   – (September 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM)  

Salam,
boleh tanya, macam mana awak memohon SLAN Unimap ye? Mohon penempatan & dapatkan supervisor dulu baru isi borang SLAB? untuk peperiksaan TOEFL / IELST tu boleh diambil selepas dapat keputusan? Unimap x hantar pemohon ke luar nagara ke?

Saya cuba bayak kali menelefon ke Unimap, mmg susah sgt nak dapat.

apapun, kalau sudi..
sila balas pada :khristalldew@yahoo.com

terima kasih
-Lis-

-ezreen-  – (October 12, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

Ops sori..baru prasan comment..dah reply dah..check your inbox k :)

dayah  – (February 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM)  

salam..

leh x nk tau mcm ne awk mohon SLAB Unimap...syarat dia msti amek research ke?..sy nk amek master by cos...tp xtau mcm ne nk apply...sy pun dah cbe cal unimap byk kali..xangkat2...kalu sudi membalas pertanyaan ni tlg bls kat email ni leh: nrhdayahahmad@gmail.com

rus  – (January 27, 2014 at 3:38 PM)  

salam...sya nak tahu bgaimana awk mohon slab di unimap...klu awk bce komen ni..emel ke sya...hehhe..

rusjalina.rahiman@gmail.com

Unknown  – (October 3, 2016 at 11:25 PM)  

Salam. Does slab unimap still applicable for this year 2016? May I know how u apply for this? Get an offer letter from local uni first or just apply for this slab firSt? Please email me if u see this comment. Thank u :-) shimayahaya93@gmail.com

Unknown  – (October 3, 2016 at 11:25 PM)  

Salam. Does slab unimap still applicable for this year 2016? May I know how u apply for this? Get an offer letter from local uni first or just apply for this slab firSt? Please email me if u see this comment. Thank u :-) shimayahaya93@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP