Yang terakhir....

Blog post terakhir dari blog arwah ayah sebelum berangkat menunaikan haji.


Today 26th.October or rather 27th.October 0130 hrs. we ( my wife and I )are to report ourselves to the Tabung Haji Complex at Kelana Jaya to begin our piligrimage to the Holy Land - Mecca . I am very excited and very much looking forward for the journey . This would be our second pilgrimage .Our earlier pilgrimage was in 1991 , 19 years ago . I have resolved that this time I would want the pilgrimage to fulfill all my obligations to the Almighty so that all my good deeds is accepted by Him . I am determined to leave all my bad habits and be a better person when I come back in December . In know that this journey is not an easy one . I would have to undergo all challenges, trials and tribulations be it from fellow pilgrimage mates or from God itself . I have to be resilient all the time . I hope and pray so that we will be strong and that Allah would always protect us in facing all these challenges .I also hope and pray that our loved ones whom we are going to leave during this pilgrimage would be as strong as we are . I hope they would also pray for us . I would certainly miss our grand daughters . I am sure they would miss us too . Any way we would be contactable via our handphones .
Till we come home . Bye .

12 Disember 2010, ayah pergi buat semala-lamanya. Al-fatihah buat arwah ayah. Semoga haji nya diberkati dan roh nya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang beriman. Ameen.

#yeRn#  – (December 14, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

takziah ezreen & family...semoga arwah ditempatkan di kalangan org2 yg beriman....amin..

Cinta Madu  – (December 14, 2010 at 11:50 PM)  

eh, ayah kak ezreen da meninggal ke? innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiun. sorry kak ezreen, kita xtau langsung. :'(

Cinta Madu  – (December 15, 2010 at 2:34 AM)  

btw, kak ezreen. azu ada tag akak utk join contest. its for my upcoming birthday. huhu. kalau rasa2 mcm nak join, tgk kat sini ye. hihi.
http://sakuravender.blogspot.com/2010/12/contest-for-my-upcoming-birthday.html

-eni-  – (December 15, 2010 at 10:48 AM)  

takziah utk ezreen n family...bnyk2 bersabar...

rehan syazwani  – (December 17, 2010 at 12:01 AM)  

takziah ezreen, be strong. alfatihah utk arwah.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP