OFF to europa

Hello readers.

I'm off to 'Europa' tomorrow!! Ooohh yeah!! XD

HOLIDAY!!

Will be back on the 15 of June 2009. Is it going to be exciting? I don't even knowwwww. :/

Goodbye!! - Alisya and Adrina

... The final result is out!! Thank God. Finally for the last semester I managed to obtain

4.00


Alhamdulillah.. But the total cgpa?? Just
3.51

My results during the first 2 years were just average. Yup I'm sad and happy. I'm sure I can do better if I work harder during the early years.

Hmmmh.

Anyway, I'm glad for what I have now. Let bygones be bygones right? XP

See ya later~

Regards,
ezreen

[Fadilah Diyana]  – (June 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

wah,terror2...kita xpernah dapat 4 flat...pray 4 me ya...ehehe...tahniah ezreen...if free dtg2 lah ke blog kita...ada homework...ehehe

majin –   – (June 13, 2009 at 3:15 PM)  

tahniah2...hebat la..ni 1at time aku masuk blog ko...

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2010 at 12:59 AM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP