Holiday!

Got another 2 weeks more before my holiday ended. During this holiday, the only thing that I do is wake up in the morning, sidai bj, bsh bj, kemas rmh, take care of my baby niece, online and ofcourse play my brother's play station portable..haha..you can say that my holiday is simply boring X)


and the only game that I play with this black thing is Loco Roco 2..tadaa

cute rite??!!

Loco Roco is one of those cutesy games that you cannot stop loving. The funny music, the weird blob characters, the bouncing around, Loco Roco 2 was a fun game, I admit it.


It end up that my holiday is not that boring afterall =P

-ezreen-  – (December 15, 2008 at 3:33 PM)  

loco roco la..muimui tu watak sampingan..

Fahriku  – (December 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM)  

-___-" patutla x membesar, main game budak2 kecik..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP