The results are out!!

Dean's list for the third time in a row!! Thank you.. thank you.. hehe.. I would like to thank my family and friends, especially my mom and the others of course =P -end of list-

Eventhough I target for 4 flat this sem, well maybe its not my luck yet. Maybe next sem will do. Dream on Ezreen! Sadly i got B+ for my engineering management. Cursed you management. urgh! Thank god i'm not studying human resource right now. I'm an engineer to be *wink2*. One semester to go and i will be a graduate engineer.

Few days before, I got a call from Motorola and confirmed that I got a slot for Motorola Campus Interview on 10th January 2009. And I was like *what??!!*, I only send my resume just for fun because my friend send it too. haha. berlagak. I hate interviews. Well actually i'm bad at it at certain times. I don't want to go!! I don't want to go!! Help me please ='(

I just want to further my studies and get married ant teach my kids engineering at the age of 3..hehe

Yours truly,

Ez

Syim  – (December 2, 2008 at 11:36 PM)  

ezreen.congratz!3rd time eh...
isk3...jeles2...

Anonymous –   – (December 3, 2008 at 12:26 AM)  

ewah2 bes ny dpt rs dean list ye..emm cgrat...intvw mtorola 2 ak rs ptut p skalipon ang x ske.tobat best pnye..cy laa...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This blog is managed solely by the owner Ezreen Farina. Photos are not to be used without giving credit unless stated that it does not belong to blog owner. Materials in this blog must be credited if re-produced in any kind of way. A piece of mind is always appreciated, unless deemed to be provocative, the blog owner shall take action by ignoring or rejecting the comment.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP